Peter Russell is the new Head Coach of the Manawatu Turbos and comes with extensive professional rugby experience nationally and internationally.
In this podcast Niki and Pete discuss:
– being raised in small town New Zealand
– the changing face of small town New Zealand
– the changing face of home ownership in New Zealand
– how sport can keep young people out of trouble.
– How sport can bring communities together
– the diminishing numbers of people participating in sport
– From an electrical apprenticeship to a professional rugby coach
– Working in a international environment
– taking opportunities when they come up.
– the challenging journey of the Professional sport world